What a precious little one! The lighting in this photo is amazing...and I love the "i just woke up" expression on her face :)
i ****HEART**** this pic! makes me so happy =)
I LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Krista. She's just so darn cute! Great picture Ashley. You make me want to have kids...but don't worry, I won't yet. -Megan
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a precious little one! The lighting in this photo is amazing...and I love the "i just woke up" expression on her face :)
What a precious little one! The lighting in this photo is amazing...and I love the "i just woke up" expression on her face :)
i ****HEART**** this pic! makes me so happy =)
I LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Krista. She's just so darn cute! Great picture Ashley. You make me want to have kids...but don't worry, I won't yet. -Megan
Post a Comment