Friday, November 16, 2007

Cutie



Thanks Jenn!

3 comments:

Kim and Scott said...

Thanks for looking at my blog! I love reading your comments. I know what you mean about concerts when you know one song and love it, but then nothing else is good. That's the worst!

Also..Who takes these absolutely adorable pictures of your girls? Seriously, they are some of the cutest pictures I've ever seen! I would pay to have them take pics of Taylor while we're there for Christmas. What do you think?

ANGELA said...

Ashley-
SO SO CUTE!!! I bet Emma is getting so big. Are you going to see your family for Thanksgiving or Christmas? We still need to get together. One day when I am organized I will plan it! Hope you guys are doing great! :)

Jennica said...

Little Sammy...she has a special place in my heart/life and always will! I love her smile :)