
This is the only pic.--out of about 15--where both of my girls are looking at the camera! It was a miracle!

I told Krista to make a princess face and this is what I got!




Emma didn't really "get" the whole Easter egg hunt thing. She went into the backyard and picked up the first piece of candy she found and held on to it the rest of the time. She wouldn't even hold her basket. But we had so much fun--with both families! It was especially nice having my mom here for Easter this year!
7 comments:
Your girls are the cutest!! your pictures turn out so crisp looking what kind of camera do you use? anyway, hope you guys are doing well..
what a cute family picture! Hope you guys are doing well. Keep in touch!
Your girls are beautiful Ashley! Their dresses are super cute! It's fun to 'catch up' via blogs. Just another reason to love the internet!
oh! your girlies are so cute. looks like you had a good holiday!
Such adorable pictures! Did your sister move in? I keep trying to look for her at church, but am not having any success. How are you guys? We need to do lunch again!
These are adorable pics...I hope I have little girls that I can dress all cute for Easter! I am glad you had a good Holiday!
adorable pictures! that was a fun day (even if the oven wasn't turned on the whole time we thought the ham was "cooking" hehe)
Post a Comment