Thursday, April 09, 2009

perfection

My perfect little angel


This perfect little picture (and many others still to come) was taken by my sweet sister Jennica. Jenn, I can't thank you enough (for ALL you do)!
Little Eisley Kate was born with wisdom and wonder in her eyes. She truly has a calm, soothing spirit and when she looks at you with her piercing awareness, it's as if she is trying to impart all of her Heavenly knowledge to you through those perfect little eyes.
I am eternally grateful for the opportunity I have to be a part of her life and of Heavenly Father's Plan. To be co-creator with Him is indeed the greatest gift we have.

10 comments:

Jennica said...

Not too shabby...now you have a cute in focus picture of your sweet baby girl! I love her soooooo much and can't wait to see her soon. Which reminds me, I need to get stuff for easter (I haven't even started) and figure ou food too. I think it is going to be a LONG night.

Anna said...

awwwwwwww! great job jenny penny - she is preciousness.

Tiffany said...

She is so cute Ashley! I want another sweet little baby!

Kate said...

You have the sweetest, most beautiful girls. Congratultions!

Becky Bean said...

What a cutie pie! You have the most adorable family ever!

ANGELA said...

Such a cute babe! Your sister does an amazing job. I miss you too. I keep meaning to call you, but I am a lazy, bad friend right now. I want to talk so hopefully soon I can pull my act together!

Anonymous said...

Adorable, Ashley. It's so nice to be able to see her this far away - almost like being there. Give little sweetness a big, slurpy kiss from Nana!

XOXOXO

CAMI said...

Look at those beautiful eyes! She does look very alert. You are so lucky that you have s sister that is so talented- that is an awesome picture it is perfect!

BRITT said...

She is adorable. Congrats! I love her name.

Reed's Rat Race said...

That picture melts my heart!