Chadwin Spencer Wright passed away in his home, surrounded by loved ones, on June 27th after a courageous two-year battle with cancer. He was loved by ALL who knew him.
Dad had a special way with people. He will be remembered by most for his extensive church service. He touched the lives of thousands of students both as a seminary teacher and a bishop in a BYU singles ward. But he will be remembered by us as a loving and devoted father and grandfather. We will miss him more than we can say, but we know we will be reunited with him again someday, and we will NEVER forget him and the amazing legacy he left behind!
We love you "Paca"! Thank you... for everything!
7 comments:
We are sorry to read about the death of your father. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family, especially your mother, at this time.
Scott and Kelley
Ashley, I can't even imagine what you guys must be feeling right now. I feel privileged to have known him. We were two of the students blessed to be in his ward at BYU. Our prayers are with you and your family.
-Becky
So sorry, you guys. I only met your dad at the wedding, but I remember being struck by his kindness and joy. Our thoughts are with you.
Chad Wright had to be one of God's most stalwart sons, constantly in His service and loving to everyone who was blessed to be a part of his life. I just want you to know again that you and the Wrights have constantly been in our prayers and thoughts the past few weeks. We love you guys, Mom and Dad XOXOXOX
I'm so sorry to read about your Dad passing. I'm sorry I didn't know about this until I read your blog. He certainly was a kind and loving man. Although I only met him a couple of times, it was immediatley obvious that his family and the Gospel were the core of who he was.
His eyes lit up when he looked at his kids and grandkids. You all were very loved and blessed to have such a sweet and gentle man as the Patriarch of your family. May the Lord bless you as you mourn his passing. I know, it is not easy. But soon, you'll be able to think of him not as dying, but as he was when he was living and loving you all.
May those sweet memories come quickly to your minds and the comfort of knowing that he is and always will be your sweet Dad because you are sealed to him for eternity.
With love and sympathy,
Aunt Laurie and family
Ashley- I am sorry about Dan's dad. I have been thinking about you so much lately before I knew and now I am mad I haven't been a better friend. Please let me know if you need anything. We love you guys!
Hi Dan and Ashley,
I hope you don't mind, but I like to check on you guys from time to time to see how you all are doing. I've been thinking about your family a lot lately and am so very sorry for your loss. I loved your dad as did every one who knew him. My prayers continue to be with your family.
Congratulations on little girl number three. She is absolutely beautiful! We have three little blue-eyed blonds, whom we just adore - so just the opposite of yours. Aren't girls so much fun?
I hope your family is healing well and that life is able to return to "normal" in good time. Best wishes with everything.
Becky
Post a Comment