Monday, September 26, 2011

FALL/HALLOWEEN WREATHS

Thank you for taking time to look at my pretty little wreaths! Yes, I am a little attached! I guess that's what happens when you spend so much time working on something, especially something artistic/creative. If you or someone you know is interested in buying one, please leave a comment here. I also have these listed on ksl.com. Here's a link to one, and from there, you can find the others! http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=17375298&cat=74



18" wreath wrapped in charcoal grey yarn with orange, white and light purple felt argyle pattern. $30.00



18" wreath wrapped in light grey yarn with orange, white and dark purple felt argyle pattern. Spider is OPTIONAL! $30.00




18" wreath wrapped in dark purple with orange criss-crossing and cluster of orange and yellow felt flowers. $35.00




18" wreath wrapped in brown yarn with orange and cream argyle pattern (purple yarn criss-crossing on top). Also features cute little friend owl and cluster of orange and yellow felt flowers. $35.00



14" wreath wrapped in yellow yarn with dark purple felt and raffia details. These are perfect for indoor use, but work on the front door as well! $20.00



14" wreath wrapped in orange yarn with purple felt and raffia details. These are perfect for indoor use, but work on the front door as well! $20.00

5 comments:

Aaron and Lisa said...

Those are so cute! I love the owl and the spider--so fun! I get comments on my wreath all of the time. Everyone loves it--so do I! They always ask if I made it, and I then I tell them about my great sister-in-law!

ashley said...

Aww.. you are too sweet! I miss you guys so much!

Unknown said...

woo hoo! I am glad you are blogging again! I don't think you should lower your price at all. It just needs some advertising. Do you pinterest? I do and have pinned your wreaths so hopefully people will see it. I may have to buy one from you, I love them!!! And have wanted to make one but don't have the time to do it.

Unknown said...

p.s. if I were you I would open up and etsy shop. You could probably sale these things at Beehive Bazaar and other events like that..

Ashley said...

Thanks Shannon! What is Beehive Bazaar? If you really do want one, just let me know. I would give you an AMAZING deal!! And no, I'm too scared to get on pinterest because I know I would never get off- hehe!