We hope all of you had a wonderful 4th of July this year! Ours' was FULL of family, food, and fun! We started celebrating early. On the 3rd, the girls and I went up to Salt Lake to visit my sister Anna. Despite the EXTREME heat, we enjoyed a day at the Zoo followed by a BBQ and a much needed dip in the pool!
Then the festivities really began. Anna's ward was having a big breakfast and bike parade in the morning, so we decorated the kids' bikes and strollers while enjoying rootbeer floats. Just before bed, much to the delight of the wee ones, we did Sparklers and other fireworks.
After a fun morning with the Jones's, we drove down to Salem to spend the evening of the 4th with Daniel's family. After yet another BBQ and some yummy smoothies, we set off some more fireworks and called it a night. All in all we've had a wonderful weekend; thank you to all of those who made it so enjoyable!
At this time of year. we remember those who have and still are fighting for our freedoms! We are so blessed and owe so much to so many! THANK YOU!
10 comments:
It sounds like you had a super fun 4th. Your little girls are getting so big! We sure miss you guys!
Cute pictures, I'm glad you guys had a fun holiday. We missed you up here!
Yeah.... more pictures of our little darlings! So cute and everyone is getting so grown up. (No little babies anymore.) Thanks for updating us.
Love ya, love ya, love ya!!!!!
XOXOXO
What a nice surprise...I love these pics! I feel like I was there, even though I missed out. I am glad you guys had a great holiday! I love you and miss you. =)
Loved the pictures. Your girls are growing up fast! So adorable though! Glad that you guys had an awesome 4th.
fun times for sure! we had so much fun with you guys - thanks for coming over, & i love the pics - it's SO nice to NOT be the one taking the pics (although i did do a good job on that one of you and the girls if i must say ;)
I didn't know you guys left and came back to the townhouses! Well, I'm glad you are back...because I think you're girls are cute!
I love the pic of you with your 2 girls. It is too cute!
How cute! Your girls are so adorable! Looks like you had a lot of fun with your family. I think holidays are so much more fun with little ones!
cute 4th of July pictures. As soon as I get unpacked and stuff lets take our kids to the pool!
Post a Comment