Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hair Drama!!

Hair cuts are such scary things; there's no going back!  Actually, I've never been one to be afraid to cut my hair, but then, I've never had a bad haircut before.  Well, last night I decided to go to a really cheap place to get my hair cut, and I got what I paid for!  It has got to be the worst, or at least the most disappointing hair cut I have ever received.  It's not like "I can't leave the house for weeks" bad, but rather, "not at all what I wanted and doesn't look that great on me" bad.  Oh well, ya live and ya learn I suppose!

11 comments:

Jennica said...

Ummmm, so i feel REALLY responsible for your situation. Ug, I am so SORRY that happened to you. Now we know you get what you pay for, huh?

Kate said...

So ... let's see it! :) I'm sure we'd all say, "Oh, you still look cute!" Even bad hair can't destroy such a beautiful face.

The Reeds said...

I cut Scott's hair once. By his directions I did exactly what I was told. He ended up having a "I can't leave the house for weeks" bad hair cut. All my fault. At least, he was able to wear hats to work.. I agree with Kate, I am sure it looks good, how could it not!!

Lindzie said...

No pictures? :) j/k...I turned my hair orange once. Go me!

Tara said...

But you are too cute to have a bed haircut ruin your looks! I understand though. I've been there before- more than once :-(

CAMI said...

There is nothing more scary than car accidents, speaking in public, and getting a bad haircut!!! J/K Although I did see you on Sunday and I thought your hair looked darling! So, I am not sure what was so bad about it? Maybe I didn't get a close enough look. I'll have to check it out when I see you again, but from what I saw it looked really cute.

ShaRee said...

I ditto what Cami said. I sat right next to you in RS and thought it looked cute! As my grandpa used to always say, "The only difference between a bad and good hair cut is two weeks!" :)

ANGELA said...

I love your hair!

Skinny said...

i have hair.

Unknown said...

I thought it was pretty cute when I saw you on Sunday!

Chersten said...

You are one of the most beautiful people I know. I don't think you could ever have a bad haircut because you are so pretty.