Wednesday, March 04, 2009

7 DAYS LEFT.... or so I hope!

Well, most of you know how anxious I've been for this baby to come. I was SO sure she would be early since I've been having contractions since the beginning of my FIFTH month! But it seems it's just not my luck. At my doctors appointment today I was still only dilated 1 centimeter, and I've somewhat given up on my dream of going early. I suppose it could still happen, but considering I went a week LATE with both my other girls, I'll be happy just to go on time this time! So, cross your fingers for me!

P.S. I was so worried the baby had turned again and there was also some concern about her movements slowing down, but all is well and she's still head down! That was such a relief; we are SO blessed!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and she are in our prayers constantly. You are so blessed. I can't wait to be there soon... hope you are looking forward to it as well. It's such an exciting time!

I love you guys soooooooooo much!!!!

XOXOX

Danielle Smith said...

I am glad to hear she is still head down!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! Congrats.

Laurie said...

I love you Ashley! I hope this week go great for you. Is there anything I can help with?

rachwheel said...

My fourth pregnancy, braxton hicks started as soon as I knew I was pregnant...maybe it's because my body was weak and had to build up that long to the real deal...I imagine all the symptoms become worse with each pregnancy (including afterbirth pains-KILLERS)-other than for many women, the length of labor. My body has become more proficient at giving birth, I've noticed. Not that the labors are shorter or anything. It doesn't seem like that big a deal third time around (third pregnancy, missed miscarriage...more painful to pass the twelve week fetus than my third child). Every woman, every pregnancy, every experience is different...it's all fascinating to me. Good luck with everything! A secret friend... ;)