Tuesday, October 31, 2006



Here's a little snap shot of our new van! We got it earlier this month and really like it! We are so blessed! Interesting side note: as many of you know, before the van we had a Honda Pilot (a very nice vehicle). Now, every time I drove the Pilot I felt the need to "pump up the volume" on the stereo and drive in the fast lane (and all that implies). When we sold it we weren't sure if we were ready to become "van people," but we thought with a little one on the way (and we don't plan on stopping there) it would be a wise investment. So, we bought this nice little Toyota Sienna, and I kid you not, from the moment I sat in the driver's seat I have felt the urge to listen to classical music and have literally had thoughts that I need to drive slowly and safely! Next thing you know I'll have my five kids buckled safely in the back, eating their happy meals, on our way to soccer practice!

1 comment:

Anna said...

nice ride!