Friday, October 13, 2006






Where to begin? I must first thank my amazing sister, Anna, not only for creating this blog and taking all of these GORGEOUS pictures for me (basically any pictures that look professional were taken by her), but also for inspiring me to take pictures on my own. I am her number one fan and an eager and willing student. As you will see, I am by no means a great photographer--I wouldn't even call myself amateur--but she is slowly yet surely pushing me to be better. I hope to be half as good as her some day! (To view Anna's incredible photography, click on the link to Anna's blog to the right.) So, thank you Indie! I cannot even fathom how much time and effort you have spent in my behalf on photograhphy projects!
Anyway, I thought that I would post some of my favorite pictures of my favorite subject: my Krista Belle! She is now SIXTEEN months old (my how time flies!), but here is a little flash-back to the very beginning!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Ashley- you're so nice to me =) Okay, I cannot believe how much she's grown!!! Seeing these pics just blows me away.