Friday, October 27, 2006


I'm BACK! The day after I got my beloved blog set up my computer crashed. LUCKILY, we were able to restore all of our files including the 400 + pictures that we haven't developed yet! *WHEW* And although I think having my own blog is SO much fun and I missed having access to it, I really don't have much to share. I haven't taken many pics recently, so here are some more of my favorites from the past. The pic below is not too exciting, but it's always been one of my favs cuz it shows Krista doing one of her favorite things (looking at the snow outside our window) while wearing one of my favorite things (thermal jammies!).

2 comments:

Anna said...

These pics are very, very good. I ***LOVE*** the one of K in front of the window with the snow! You've got some good talent my friend!

Ashley said...

What are you doing up at 2:06 AM-hehe??? You're so sweet to comment on my pics, and you're the only one who makes me feel like I have any talent there. AND, you're my inspiration! Thanks for EVERYTHING!!!