Sunday, July 22, 2007

Emma-Lou


My little baby is growing up so quickly!

5 comments:

Jennica said...

I know how you feel! She is so beautiful and precious in every way!!! I love her so much! It seems just like yesturday I rubbed her head in the hospital and she smiled :)...of course, she still loves scratches (just like her family). I think the expressions you captured are so cute Ash.

Jennica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna said...

very cute - she's gotten so, so big!!! i better get out there fast ;)

erica e said...

Your little girls are so beautiful! Makes me sad that we aren't up there to see them.

Amber said...

Emma is so cute. She and I are kindred spirits. That is why she loves me so much, and I love her! And Krista too! Good luck with the move. Let me know what I can do to help. Love ya!