During our mini fam. reunion a couple weeks ago, all the little girls had a blast dressing up in princess clothes. Aren't they adorable! Thanks Ericsons; these were a lifesaver!
Look at all those cuties :) Those girls are going to have so much fun playing together for years to come. I am glad Krista has lots of girl cousins her age. The second picture has yummy light and you did a great job proofing it too! I love you and miss you a lot today Ash and family...
1 comment:
Look at all those cuties :) Those girls are going to have so much fun playing together for years to come. I am glad Krista has lots of girl cousins her age. The second picture has yummy light and you did a great job proofing it too! I love you and miss you a lot today Ash and family...
Post a Comment