Saturday, July 07, 2007

Such a cutie!!



I know I haven't posted in a while... sorry. Here are some of Bella that I took earlier this week during out mini family reunion. BTW, thanks to all the family for making last weekend so much fun! It was difficult considering the sad occasion that brought us together, but it was so nice to just be with family. Thanks to everyone else for your prayers and support!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being such an incredible photographer and for being so hot!

Andy & Jennica Weeks said...

Is anonymous Dan??? If not, sounds like something I would say :) I love these pics...she is a total cutie!!! Seems just like yesturday we were up at their house while Anna was taking pics of her, and still learning. I guess it goes to show how long it takes to become really good and how much practice, huh? I love you SOOOOO much and thanks for blogging. I don't know about you, but I am beginning to think I should start blogging more than just pics, since mine aren't good enough to "show off". YOu know what I mean. So I am thinking I will keep adding different aspects to my blog, especially journaling.

Chersten said...

I don't always leave a comment, but I always check to see if you have put new pictures on. Welcome Back!!! I love your photos and I am so happy to see what you are doing. Teach me!!

Anna said...

oh man, you made my day - it's a post!!! so i feel kinda attached to this little one somehow, lol! I can't believe how big she's gotten! she is adorable - i'm thinking we're going to need to do a photoshoot in the near future just to come full-circle =)

Ashley said...

Cherst... I think that's you... thank you so much for checking my blog! I wish you would comment more; it's nice to know someone cares!!! Love you all! THANKS!