Shortly after my last post our computer kinda crashed (this is not the first time). I'm not sure what was really wrong with it (Dan said he thought it was the video card), the screen just went all "wiggy", for lack of a better term. Well, last night Dan came home and said, "I got you an early Anniversary gift, and maybe Christmas gift too." At this point I got a little worried. Let me explain. Dan likes to get me very big, expensive things for gifts. In the past I have gotten a video camera, my Canon Rebel, and a new computer screen on various special occasions/hollidays. But he has never before prefaced a gift by saying that it would count for two hollidays, so I knew it would be BIG. And those of you who know our situation know that we can't afford to do "BIG" at the moment.
So, he pulls out a Mac Mini. If you don't know what that is (I didn't), it's the equivalant of a P.C.'s tower only it's a Mac and it's about the size a book. So we can plug our existing monitor into it and we have a Mac, which we have both wanted for some time. It's cheaper than buying a whole Mac and his friend at work--the person from whom he bought it--gave him an awesome deal! Plus, it was past time to replace our ancient, testy P.C. I was a little stressed about it, but I won't complain!
Hopefully we can get it up and running soon so I can start posting again!
2 comments:
I'm excited to see more posts in the future! And Happy Anniversary! :-) By the way, I did send you an invitation to my blog.
Happy Anniversary! Mac's are awesome. Enjoy!!
Post a Comment