Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Four years later and more in love than ever!

#1) Our engagement picture.


#2 & 3) At the Manti Temple on our wedding day.  We actually took pics before the ceremony because it was August and we knew it would be hot and miserable after.  I would highly recommend this to any couple!  I love the effect of the sun rising behind the temple in #3.



#4) At our reception which was held in my in-laws backyard.  It was the most beautiful reception I've ever seen!  My sister worked at a party rental store at the time and totally hooked me up!  We had an enormous party tent set up with hanging lights and lanterns, and professional tables, chairs, linens, and settings.
 

Today, Daniel and I are celebrating our Fourth Wedding Anniversary!  I don't know how he's put up with me for that long.  Probably because he is the most loving, caring, patient, forgiving, understanding, giving... and the list goes on and on... AMAZING man I've ever come in contact with!  I truly am the luckiest girl in the world!  Words can't express how much I love and adore you, my chubby hubby!  

13 comments:

Jennica said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You guys have had an AMAZING 4 years...that is for sure. I am hoping you were kidding about him putting up with you...as I see it, you described yourself when you were describing Daniel. I hope you found a sister and have something wonderful planned to celebrate!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations honey. So glad that you are happy and thriving in your "whirlwind" romance. Look waht adorable little girls have come from this union. Love you all soooooo much.

XOXOXOX

BRITT said...

Happy Anniversary! Cute pictures! Sounds like things are going great for you guys!

Aaron and Lisa said...

Look at how much can happen in four years! It is fun to see your wedding pictures again. I love seeing wedding pictures. I think that they show true happiness. You guys are great!

ANGELA said...

You guys are both awesome people. We love being friends with you! Congratulations on four years. I love the pictures! P.S. You guys have a hidden country dancing talent!

The Reeds said...

happy anniversary!! love the photos!!

Jason, Kiersten, Jace, and Livi Bree said...

It is so fun to see wedding photos of you two! You guys are a great couple! I start back up to school again so I'll have to make a visit on my way home from Larsen.

Anna said...

awww, you guys are so darn cute! happy anniversary!

Skinny said...

wait, you're married?

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! You guys were gorgeous in your wedding clothes.

Happy anniversary! They go by so fast.

Tara said...

Happy Anniversary!! What a beautiful couple you are! And I would say Daniel is lucky to have you, too!

CAMI said...

Congratulations! Your pictures are gorgeous! P.S. send me your e-mail so I can put you on our blog. Send it to talmagedad@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Cute pics. Congrats on 4 years!