Ashley: I'm pregnant!!!! Many of you already knew that, but some didn't, so sorry! I'm about 17 weeks and over the worst part now. We'll find out in two weeks the gender of the baby; we're really hoping for a boy!!! The craziest thing is how big I'm getting already; it's always a little depressing in the beginning when you start putting on the weight! (Interesting to note that while I've been typing I've been feeling the baby move for the first time! Guess it wanted to say "hi"!)
I have been obsessed with the "twilight" series. I know it's pathetic... I don't even think they're written all that well, I just got sucked in somehow. I am searching desperately for anyone who would be willing to lend me "Breaking Dawn" so I can stop obsessing about it! I also really want to read "Brisinger" (the last of the "Eragon" series); I'm a big fantasy fan.
Our ward just split and many of my dear friends were taken away from me... sob, sob, sob! I know we will still get together, but I really will miss seeing their friendly faces at church this Sunday! On the bright side--if there is a bright side--we won't have callings for a while (don't get me wrong, I love serving in the church. It's just nice to have a break once in a while), and it's kind of exciting to start fresh in a knew ward where no one knows you. We miss you already North Park Ward; we will always have the fondest memories of our "home" ward!
On a more random note, I decided today that coupon cutting is not my thing, at least when it comes to grocery shopping! My wonderful, creative, thrifty sister-in-law, Lisa made using coupons sound so wonderful that I just had to try. Maybe I just don't understand how it works, but it just seems like more hassle than it's worth. Most of the items, even with the coupon, are still more expensive than the generic stuff I usually buy, and I end up buying things I wouldn't normally buy so I don't really feel like I'm saving anything. Help me out here Lisa, am I missing something?
Daniel: Dan is SUPER busy and overwhelmed right now (which, at least, I am getting used to now). Just with school alone--on top of a heavy class load--he is President of the Real Estate Club, T.A. and Research assistant for his Real Estate professor, mentor for first year students, oh yeah, and there's always that little matter of finding a job for when he graduates. He also tries to work on genealogy and his book, and does a lot with his little brother Chad, like soccer and scouts. But through it all, he still remains as HOT and amazing as ever!
Krista: She's so funny and smart and adorable. She's really in to rhyming right now... I think it's a Wright trait. Come to think of it, so many of the things she does are just like her Dad. She loves to build things. I've taken pictures that I'll have to post later of some of the castles and trains she has built out of blocks (an Architect in the making I think). She is obsessed with Cinderella at the moment and, like all little girls, loves playing dress-up and house (in which she insists upon being the mom and makes Emma the dad). And we are working on recognizing numbers and letters.
Emma: Well, Emma is just too darn cute for her own good. I don't know how to explain it, but everything she does is adorable and I'm pretty sure she knows it! She talks a ton, as she always has, which is made even more cute and strange considering her small size. She is only in the 7th percentile for height and weight, but she sure rules the roost, or at least tries. She likes to sing and does quite well with "Twinkle Star"--her fav.--and "ABC's". She loves to give mommy's baby (belly) kisses and say "nigh-night baby".
5 comments:
It sounds like you are keeping very busy! I have tried to check out the Twilight series at my library, but they don't have them. I'm also waiting to read Brisinger. It's too bad we don't live closer, we could share books!
As far as coupons, I think that I get a better deal because the grocery stores double and triple their value. However, my sister Amanda lives in Ogden, and finds good deals with coupons at Rite-Aid and Walgreens. You could check out www.thecentsiblesawyer.com She lists coupon deals at Walmart and Walgreens every week.
I know that you don't want me to write a blog in your comment section, but if you have any 1.00 coupons on Green Giant Steamers or 1.00 Cascadian Farms products. Both of these frozen vegetables are sold for around 1.27 at walmart. If your Walmart carries them, you can get a bag of frozen vegetables for about .30!
Thanks Lisa; you are amazing! Maybe I'll keep trying.
LOVE YOU ALL!
We miss you too. How was your first Sunday in the new ward?
You have probably already read Breaking Dawn, but I have had it since the day it came out. If I had only known you had a secret obsession!!You must share more! What a shame we are both shy!!!
Post a Comment