Monday, October 27, 2008

Haircuts... It's about time!



I have always tried--and usually failed miserably--to cut my girls' hair myself. Well, I finally decided enough was enough and took them to the hair school here in Spanish Fork to get their hair cut. I'm so glad that I finally saw the light! Krista looks so cute with her haircut! Emma always looks cute, but I must admit that I wasn't so impressed with her stylist. She took an hour to cut it and I couldn't even tell the difference when she was done! (Remember, these were taken a while ago!)

3 comments:

Jennica said...

Awe, their professional cuts do make a BIG difference!

Britt said...

How do you have the cutest girls ever?! Oh wait, because you've always been so cute. :)

Danielle Smith said...

Your girls are beautiful and adorable! And I bet you are wondering how I found your blog! Haha! Well, I stalk you. Since you are my neighbor and all I have decided to look in your windows to find out if you have a blog. JK, I looked it up on google!!