Monday, October 27, 2008
Who knew being kicked could be so enjoyable!?!
I hope you'll allow me to just indulge for a moment. I know this may seem a little random, but I LOVE feeling my little girl wiggle and turn and kick SO MUCH that I thought I'd just dedicate a whole blog entry to the joy of kicking. The other night Daniel felt her kick for the first time and I was telling him how incredible it was to feel this little thing move around inside of me. I asked if he ever wondered what it felt like or wished he could experience it himself. He of course said no quite adamantly; well, I think it's pregnancy in general that men are very grateful to avoid. But I think it is all so wonderful, even childbirth is something I would NEVER want to miss out on--and I've gone o' natural before! The only part I guess I wouldn't be devastated to skip is the nausea in the beginning. But when you feel that first little nudge, it's ALL worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You don't know me, but I knew the Wright's in highschool... I had to comment on this one. I agree one-hundred percent, even with the child-birth thing. I've had three children and one miscarriage naturally (my last labor was actually easier, but not shorter than the miscarriage). Looks like our children are about the same distances apart as well. It's fun getting to know you, I also married a Dan and we seem to have much in common (I worry when my husband is late also that something has happened), I cut my kids' hair (it takes much practice, but it's worth it in the long run), and my husband, Dan is also in school. So, there ya go, you've got a new friend. Check out my blog if you'd like to. I've always admired and loved the Wright family, and it's fun to see their little family's now.
Your title is a bit confusing...I was wondering who would kick you or if I should kick you hello from now on! But I agree, the little nudges from inside are one I treasure and miss once the baby arrives. =)
I love that feeling. We are trying to decide if it is time for another baby. thinking about feeling the baby move and kicks make me say yes! I love the girls haircuts. I keep thinking about cutting Halley's.
Post a Comment