Oh how I LOVE Fall!!!
I love Fall time... there are SO many wonderful things to do. This year we had the opportunity to go to Cornbellys at Thanksgiving Point with the MBASA (MBA Spouse's Association) and we had a BLAST!! We were there for over three hours and there were still things we didn't get to do! So, I apologize for the overload of pics, but here are just a few of the activities we enjoyed.

Ever since Emma rode on the horses here, she thinks horses say, "Yee-Haw!" It's so cute when she says it that I don't have the heart to correct her.

One of the coolest things is the giant corn box (instead of a sand box). The kids love it and it's MUCH easier to clean off than sand.





3 comments:
Love the corn box!!
Hope you guys are doing well..
The girls are adorable and growing fast!!
Your little girls are so adorable! I think it's cute that you will have three little girls. They will all be cute together!
At first glance, I was very confused as to why we were not apart of this particular outing, seeing that you were 2 nim from my house, but then I remembered! =)
Post a Comment