Today is MY BABY'S 2nd Birthday! I can't believe how fast the time goes! She's still such a "little Peanut" --as my sister calls her-- that I often forget how big she is getting! We love her to death! I'll post some better pics later (I'm on my way out the door) so stay tuned!
6 comments:
Aww!! Happy Birthday to one of the most adorable little girls I know!!
I can't believe she's 2! We miss seeing you guys! Thanks for your comment on my blog. Cancer is scary but she has fought it once, she can do it again! We need to hang out again... maybe after Christmas?
How cute! She's looks a lot like her mommy!
Sweet, sweet Emma Kay. Our little munchkin is getting bigger!
XOXOX
Too Cute!!! I love little Ems sooo much! I wish we would see each other more, but life happens and time flies right. How about a girls night out sometime soon?! A little Cafe Rio and a movie...
Ems is tooo cute. I can't stand it! Hope you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment