I woke up this morning to a WONDERFUL smell and an even MORE wonderful realization. My AMAZING, THOUGHTFUL, UNSELFISH, INCREDIBLY HOT husband had not gone to school yet and was fixing ME breakfast in bed! I've been having a bit of a hard time with the girls lately, so he spoiled me by 1) well, just by being there when I woke up; 2) making me waffles with homemade strawberry sauce and whipped cream, eggs, hash browns, and orange juice; and 3) listening to Christmas music because he knows I love it even though he does not. It was all just too much. I must admit... I cried.


I soon realized that their was another fun surprise awaiting me: SNOW! I love snow! So do the girls. They went outside as soon as they could.

4 comments:
What a sweet husband! Congrats on another girl! Your girls are so adorable so we know it's going to be another cutie! Looks like yall are having a great Fall! I love this time of year too!!
Okay, I am seriously jealous!! I seriously want waffles too! Mmmm!
Hello AWESOME HUSBAND award hands down! Tell Daniel that I am glad he treats you so good and that next time you guys stay the night he is making that breakfast...YUMMY!
I love waking up to a fresh layer of snow in the morning. It's so beautiful and has such a nice cozy feeling when you look at it from the inside of a warm house!
Daniel is awesome! Way to be Daniel!!! Ashley you are gorgeous! I wish I could pull off pregnancy as well as you do!
Post a Comment