Congrats on your pregnancy! Are you in our ward still? Or did you get split off with everyone else? I never really got to thanks Daniel for all his help with playing the piano is choir!
Um this is exciting news!! I hope you get a boy but I bet it is a girl! But a girl would be cool since you two make some of the prettiest babies there are!
Of course I think it would be great if you had a little boy, I kind of think that it's going to be a girl though. Take comfort in the idea that I am usually wrong when it comes to things like this.
Congratulations!! Can you believe you are having your 3rd??? i had no idea you were pregnant! You have the cutest family I can't wait for your newest addition!
10 comments:
Congrats on your pregnancy! Are you in our ward still? Or did you get split off with everyone else? I never really got to thanks Daniel for all his help with playing the piano is choir!
We will guess boy. It sounds like maybe the tables are turning in the family. Karen is having a boy, right?!?
Congrats. That is really exciting! I can't wait to hear what your having!
That is to bad about the ward splitting.
I really want it to be a boy...is that bad to say!?! BOY oh boy, please be a BOY!!!!!!!
We are hoping for a boy of course!!
Yea! You have to post right away when you find out or call me! Either way, I just want to know!
Um this is exciting news!! I hope you get a boy but I bet it is a girl! But a girl would be cool since you two make some of the prettiest babies there are!
Of course I think it would be great if you had a little boy, I kind of think that it's going to be a girl though. Take comfort in the idea that I am usually wrong when it comes to things like this.
Congratulations!! Can you believe you are having your 3rd??? i had no idea you were pregnant! You have the cutest family I can't wait for your newest addition!
Come on .....little girl. You can do it!
XOXOX
Post a Comment