
Well, mystery solved! We must be quite good at producing girls because we're having another one! Congrats Nana, you got your wish! I must admit that I was not quite as excited; I really had my heart set on a boy, but it will be all good! If anyone has any good girl name suggestions, please let me know!
10 comments:
Congrats Ash...just think, she is the Ashley of your family! It is very special to be the third girl in a family...she must have done something very good in heaven to deserve such an honor!!! I wonder what she will look like? Your other two don't look alike (in my opinion) so that will be fun to see what combinations she'll get. Wouldn't that be bazzar if all of us kids only produce one of the sexes from our families!?!
Congrats Ash our babies are still going to be buddies. Girls are so fun!!
We are excited for you. I wonder the same thing as Jennica, what this one will look like. Will you have another Krista or Emma or will there be another mold? Congrats.
We're excited for you! You know I think Kate is a really cute name:).
Congrats! Don't lose faith - my good friend has three girls and they decided to try just one more time ... they found out yesterday that they're getting their boy. But seriously - how fun is another cutie pie girl running around? Can't wait to see her!
oh! you have the cutest little girlies so i'm excited to hear there will be another little pig tailed Wright. and i like what jennica said about her being the Ashley of your family. how wonderful. as far as names go... that's a hard one. but i've got a name book recomendation: The Baby Name Wizard. It gives suggestions on names that go well together for siblings.
congrats! maybe she will be a tomboy! I have always loved the name Jane.
Oh that's fun. At least you know you are good at making such cute girls! Your boy will come next, they always seem to come in cycles of 3 :) ShaRee is a very cute name and I would be honored! haha jk I've always loved Brylee or Brinley...
YEAH!! Nana's always win out! We need more sweet, adorable, little girls.
XOXOX
Congrats! Despite what you hear through my windows, having more than 2 children is a blessing! I realize it when I go to bed and I miss them...
Post a Comment