Thanks to everyone who voted on my name poll (there's still time left if you haven't done so yet)! I'm surprised and very pleased that so many people like the name Eisley; I wasn't sure how it would be recieved since it isn't one you hear everyday. Many of you have asked where I got the name from in the first place. Well, it's actually the name of one of my favorite bands (that my very COOL sister Meg introduced me to). Here are some of my favorite songs of their's.
Oh, and in case you're curious, the top runner for the baby's name is Eisley Kate!
(This is the best recording I could find on YouTube; sorry it's not that great, but I LOVE the song)
Oh, and in case you're curious, the top runner for the baby's name is Eisley Kate!
(This is the best recording I could find on YouTube; sorry it's not that great, but I LOVE the song)
2 comments:
Cute Cute! My friend and I looked up the band the day after you told me about them. We actually decided that we like them. Good choice! Let me know when she arrives!! I will provide a meal, or a babysitter(which you probably won't need, but I will offer anyway). I would also babysit if you needed to get away once your mom leaves.
Ashley!!!! I got so excited when I saw "This is Eisley" on my side blog list. I love the name, it's super cute. But I thought that you had the baby and was ready to see pictures. You tricked me, I want to see pictures as soon as you can get them up after having the baby. I wish we were still neighbors!
Tiffany
Post a Comment