Monday, April 02, 2007

1)
2)
3)

4)


Here's my sweet Em. It was a little dark when I took these, so they're not the greatest, but her cuteness makes up for my poor photo. skills. So, I pose the same old Question: how do they look to you? On my comp. they're quite dark, but I did that on purpose, hoping that they look just right for everyone else.
Kay, so I looked at these (the original post consisted of just the first 3 pics) on Jenn's computer and # 2 and 3 looked really green, so I tried to add more red and ended up with # 4 and 5. Do they look better or worse; I can't tell. ARGGG!

2 comments:

dwright said...

On this new sweet screen at work the lighting is perfect. They look really good.

dwright said...

Again, kudos. The red helps the coloring in the face and they do look better, though #5 starts to get a little red with all of the other pink that is going on.