Friday, April 27, 2007

Not looking forward to puberty!

This one is so full of emotion--something I thought I missed with just Dan and Krista around (they are not very emotional). The funny thing is, she can turn it on and off on a dime. The above sequence (with a few steps missing in-between) is a typical crying cycle: she's fine, she begins screaming, I look at her and she instantly starts laughing. Then when she realizes that I am not going to pick her up, the cycle begins again. It really is funny to watch.

2 comments:

Andy & Jennica Weeks said...

Now she is a momma's girl if I EVER saw one!!! It is so cute how much she loves her mommy!!! I love her soooooo much and am glad she is so close so we can become best buds. I have to tell you, these pics are gorgeous! The color just pops and they look really in focus, so good job Ash.

Anna said...

hehehe - so funny! maybe we can send her and D-man off to boarding school when they hit 14 =)