Tuesday, April 17, 2007

MOMMA'S GIRL!!


People have said that Emma and I are alike in many ways. We are similar in one way for sure; we are both momma's girls. Anyone who knows Emma will tell you that she is happiest when in the arms of her mother, and mom quite enjoys having her there (most of the time).

5 comments:

Anna said...

I love you! I like you because i want to play at your house. And i like to play at your house everyday, and then i like to eat sandwiches with you. I like you everyday, then i love you. And i wish i could be at your home all the time. ~Dallin Prince

Anna said...

SOOO precious! i love you guys. ~Anna

Chersten said...

You are so beautiful!! I love this picture. You are the best.
Chersten

Andy & Jennica Weeks said...

The color and beauty of these two shots is just breathtaking! I love the combination of green, blue and purpe...with a background of brown. Did you plan all of that? HE hE! YOu both look gorgeous...and thanks for all you comments on my blog today! You are the best, FANTASTIC!

Anonymous said...

so cute... she's getting big!! I love both of my girls.

xoxoxo