The second picture is cool with Krista almost catching the bubble, but my favorite is the first one because of the background that worked out so well.
These pictures are so sweet, with your little happy girl enjoying the beautiful spring! I love her sooooo much!!
What a good mom you are! :) I love little kids getting so excited over bubbles. I swear - bubbles get some of the best squeals and smiles!
i miss you guys! we do bubbles too, but i'm "bubble-challenged" and can NOT blow them, hehe.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The second picture is cool with Krista almost catching the bubble, but my favorite is the first one because of the background that worked out so well.
These pictures are so sweet, with your little happy girl enjoying the beautiful spring! I love her sooooo much!!
What a good mom you are! :) I love little kids getting so excited over bubbles. I swear - bubbles get some of the best squeals and smiles!
i miss you guys! we do bubbles too, but i'm "bubble-challenged" and can NOT blow them, hehe.
Post a Comment