Friday, May 18, 2007

Beautiful Kadee Mae!!!



My niece is so GORGEOUS, and I've been dying to take her pic. ever since I got my camera! I finally got the opportunity to the other night while g-ma was babysitting. I don't think her mom knows about it yet- hehe.) Unfortunately, all she wanted to do was play--imagine that--so I only got a couple of shots. What do you think? How's the color?

3 comments:

Andy & Jennica Weeks said...

Sooooooo CUTE!!! I remember just yesturday when Anna took her pics :) She is precious and you really captured her beauty here. The first one is in really good focus, but I LURVE both of them! Her mom should blow these up and frame them...or better yet, do a canvas wrap.

Andy & Jennica Weeks said...

The color looks AWESOME...makes me want to go take some more pics! This hobby is too much fun :) - not to mention completely addicting!

Anonymous said...

Ashley these are beautiful. YOu are amazing. I love them and I need you to email them to me so I can do something with them. Dang your good.