Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Whose rag-a-muffin kid is that anyway?





The kids pretty much run wild at Grandma and Grandpa's house which ends up being a pretty nice arrangement. They have a blast and Mom gets a brake for a while! There is so much to do there, and so many ways to make an absolute mess of one's self and surroundings. I'm always amazed at what Krista ends up looking like at the end of the day.

5 comments:

Anna said...

she's adorable - looks like fun

Andy & Jennica Weeks said...

IT IS ABOUT TIME!!! I have been waiting forever for you to post again...and you did not dissapoint! These are the cutest pics, I love the color and that they show off Krista's personality...I like the realness of them. I guess we always get caught up in the posed and perfect image, but I think I like these better. Great JOB! Keep 'em coming :)

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness... some pictures that look like the ones we use to take of you guys... hair in the face, diapers falling off, dirty feet and hands... Now that makes me miss old times!!! Love ya still and now I get to love my babies.... XOXOX

Andy & Jennica Weeks said...

I agree with mom, when I saw these I thought it was very reminiscent of the good old days in AR. :)

Ashley said...

Yeah, these reminded me of me when I was her age-hehe! I love it!