Friday, May 18, 2007

Bella ("Her name means BEAUTY")



I was going to put "Beautiful Bella" for the title and then remembered that Bella actually means beautiful which would be quite redundant--hehe. These aren't the greatest shots of Bella; she was sick at the time, and I don't think she quite appreciated me placing her in a bunch of strange locations, trying to make her smile. Plus, she squinted every time she looked up into the camera (sound familiar Kare?) But she is so darn cute anyway, eh!?! Is my color too washed out?

2 comments:

Andy & Jennica Weeks said...

What a cutie pie! I am loving the first one the most...good angle Ash! The color on the last one might be a little washed out, but you and I both know color is not my strong point (I could be totally off my rocker). I am loving her two little teeth and big brown eyes. You might want to consider darkening the color blue of her shirt a bit. Great pics Ash!

Anonymous said...

Silly Bella yes she takes after her mother ha ha I love them even if she didn't want to smile. The first one is such a fun picture but the last one is great because Bella makes that face alot. Love them.