

The sprinklers came on while we were playing in our front yard the other day and Krista couldn't resist getting all wet (and I couldn't resist grabbing the camera)! I wanted to get closer, but water was spraying everywhere, so I decided to protect my camera and keep my distance. I LOVE the water coming off her chin! Anyways, I never know which crop is the best. PLEASE help me; which one do you like most?
4 comments:
I like the top two depending on what you are going for. The first one puts the situation in context the second one puts the focus on the event. The third picture crop is kind of caught in the middle. Either way, I think the picture is pretty dang awesome.
I personally like #2 the best, but I can see what Dan means about the story line being told more fully in #1. That Krista loves the water....hopefully, she will like her new pool too. Funny, I just realized that is what I got for Ben this year too (must be on some kind of pool kick this year :)
i totally agree with d-man - i love the context of #1
Found your blog & your sisters' through Tara's...what cute families y'all have! Keep up the good work...adorable!
Post a Comment