I am so glad you got some pics of the girls with boots and in this setting...it reminds me of us growing up un the farm. Too bad you didin't have a cowboy hat, but I am loving those boots! #1 and #3 are so rich and cute!!!!
The girls are just adorable! Cute setting for the pictures. E looks like she's along for the ride, and K looks like she's in charge. Makes me miss my girls!!! Love ya, XOXOX
3 comments:
so cute. so, so cute. those two little sweeties =)
I am so glad you got some pics of the girls with boots and in this setting...it reminds me of us growing up un the farm. Too bad you didin't have a cowboy hat, but I am loving those boots! #1 and #3 are so rich and cute!!!!
The girls are just adorable! Cute setting for the pictures. E looks like she's along for the ride, and K looks like she's in charge. Makes me miss my girls!!! Love ya, XOXOX
Post a Comment