Friday, February 01, 2008

All Smiles!


Here are just some fun pics taken around the house; not technically great, but cute all the same! Oh, and for your info., the rag curls didn't work with Krista's hair--nothing does. If anyone has suggestions as to what I should do with her hair, please do share!!

4 comments:

ANGELA said...

Such cute girls. I wish I could get my girl to smile like that for pictures! Did Daniel find out about his internship yet?

Jennica said...

Your girls are so photogenic!!!! Love the one of K-bell. Old fashioned, just like you like :)

erica e said...

what beautiful little girlies! i love the rag curlers! wish we could see them in person!

BRITT said...

Your girls are seriously so adorable, I love the big smiles, they look like twins.
I bought a three barrel curling iron for Halley's hair and I love it. I got mine at shopko for $15.
I don't know where you guys are living now but we need to get the girls together sometime and they can play dress up.