

Okay, so I don't actually use a "purse" unless I'm going somewhere without my girls, in which case I just grab my wallet, keys, and phone and throw them into my real purse. Otherwise, I lug this big old diaper bag around with me everywhere I go! What can I say, I am absolutely terrified of NOT being prepared, so I carry everything that would be conceivably necessary in any "emergency" situation. As you can see, one of my most recent additions to the bag is a spare pair of pants and panties; I've been potty-training Krista and I'm paranoid about accidents. I have wipes, diapers, Desitin, toys, crayons, books, hats and gloves, slippers and socks, a wide variety of hair accessories, fingernail clippers, lotion, several different medicines, even a toothbrush! And then their's the typical wallet, keys, phone, chap stick, tissue, random papers, and way too many coupons (many of which are expired).
No wonder my back aches all the time (JK).
I'll tag Kiersten next; bring it girl!
2 comments:
I don't think I can compete against your "super mommy purse," but I except this tag:)
That is too funny. I think that all moms can definately relate. Michael is still in diapers and I still carry around an extra set of clothes for "accidents". I am one who always over packs and i think I have to dejunk my diaper bag at least once a month. Just today I found a straw, used bibs, a banana peel, clothes that are a size too small for my kids and several extra binkies in my diaper bag.
Post a Comment