Don't be jealous ladies! I found my Mr. Right and snatched him up! He is the man of my dreams and the love of my life! (his only imperfection is that he makes funny faces in pics., but I can live with that.) I love you babe!
Wrights - That shirt is Awesome! I just found your blog through Chersten's and other previous stumblings and thought I would say hello. Your girls are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Congrats on your DI lamp - I love great finds like that. Say hello to my old pal Dan for me will you? Hope you are all doing as well as you seem. Becky Lee Jenkins (SFHS) onelittlespeckledblog.blogspot.com
7 comments:
You guys are so cute, hehe - Dan the Wow-man cracks me up - he and i need to do a photoshoot sometime =)
LOVE the shirt!
What a cute family! I'm glad your blogging so much again. Your girls are so adorable!!
That is awesome. I love it.
Teezight!
Wrights - That shirt is Awesome! I just found your blog through Chersten's and other previous stumblings and thought I would say hello. Your girls are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Congrats on your DI lamp - I love great finds like that.
Say hello to my old pal Dan for me will you? Hope you are all doing as well as you seem.
Becky Lee Jenkins (SFHS)
onelittlespeckledblog.blogspot.com
He is Dan the wow-man. I think the shirt says it all really.
-Megs
Post a Comment