Thursday, February 07, 2008
"Did you ever know that you're my hero"
I just wanted to give a BIG shout out to my incredible sister, Anna, who surprised me about a year and a half ago by creating this blog for me, and once again last night when she made this adorable new banner for me. I can't imagine how much time it took her, but she indicated that it wasn't easy. Ann, I just hope you know how much I appreciate all you do for me! I really do admire you in so many ways, but recently I have just been blown away by your incredible artistic talent. And while we're on the subject, thank you a million times for all the gorgeous pics. you have taken of my fam. You're my hero! I want to be like you when I grow up! I love you! And since I'm feeling so sentimental--and in case my other family members get jealous--I want all of my family to know that I love you and thank you for your love and support. You are each my heroes in different ways and I can never thank you enough for all you do for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yea for wonderful families! Your sister is super talented. It's probably easier when she gets to take pictures of such cute girls! The new banner is great!!!
Ya, we are going to Hawaii in March with my family! I can't wait because the weather is so cold and it will be warm there. I think your sister did a great job on the header and the other one too.
What a nice sister. Will she make me a banner? I looked at your sisters blog and she takes awesome pictures I would totally go to her. I wondered where you got all those cute pictures in your slidshow. I will be getting more pictures done around May when Brin is 6 months so I will talk to you about it.
awww, thanks ash - you know how to make a girl feel special =)
That is a really cute banner! I don't really know how to make a cute blog. I am still learning. Your sister is really good at taking pictures. I am pretty much done with work. I had to go back for a month after maternity leave. So we will need to hang out, it's sad we don't hang out more often since we live in the same city. I need to see your place too. Trevor's Grandma past away last Friday and the funeral is Tuesday so maybe we can get together the following week?
I PURSE tagged you so go to my blog to see what to do.
Ashley
What kind of a camera do you have? Your sister also does a WONDERFUL job. I checked out her blog. Coudl you tell me what kind of a camera she has?
Thanks
kris
Post a Comment