Thursday, May 17, 2007

When will I ever arrive!?!







I am so frustrated with photography right now. I just don't feel like I'm ever going to get better. i want to be so good right now, but I know these things take time. I keep trying to remind myself that the important thing is to document my girls' lives. Anyways, these pics could have been really cute, except that my ISO was way too high. Needless to say, they were very dark and grainy, and in my attempt to fix them, I had to mess with the color a lot. I NEVER know how to get the right skin color--I'm sure I'm way off here as usual. If you really want to see some cute pics of my girls (including some from this same photo shoot) go to http://www.jennicaweeks.blogspot.com/ Jenn is getting so good!

1 comment:

Andy & Jennica Weeks said...

Sorry about your camera...I can't even tell you how many silly mistakes I have made. It gets really frustrating at times, but we have to learn some how. I will get you copies of mine and you can proof them the way you like :) It is too bad that the color is greenish b/c she looks too cute.