

I NEVER thought Krista would EVER color on the walls! Emma... YES, but Krista... NEVER! So, I'm not quite sure who was the ring-leader in this masquerade... All I know is that I was doing the dishes one Saturday morning, feeling so grateful that my angelic children were playing so quietly together, when Daniel got home and said, "I see the kids had some fun with the crayons." I knew I was in trouble, and sure enough, my "angelic" children had drawn on the walls and carpeting of FIVE different rooms in the house; on themselves; and on a few other innocent bystanders (poor Susie doll... She never saw it coming)! The last picture shown is of the little hooligans cleaning up afterward. After about 2 min., Krista exclaimed, "It's not coming off, Mommy!" To which I responded, "Exactly! That's why we don't color on the walls!!!"Note: These pics were taken several weeks ago. Since I didn't blog for quite some time, I wanted to try and play catch-up!
5 comments:
tell krista i'm going to skin her alive for that tragedy.
as far as ideas for girls' names, i've always liked the name tracy.
respectfully,
I've been in that very same position cleaning crayon marks off of wall. Too bad they did not have "magic erasers" during my childhood years. :)
Congrats on another baby girl.
A little girl! That is perfect...we can arranged a marriage right now. Our little boy and your little girl! Congrats! We are so excited for you!
I love your response to Krista when she said that it wasn't coming off the walls!
OH that's hilarious! I mean just your post is hilarious, not the fact they colored everywhere. I'm glad you took pics of it all. Thanks for the laugh this morning, I needed it!!!
Two words: Magic. Erasers. Every home with little kids should be given a free year's supply!
Post a Comment